The Joseph Business School is proud to announce the fifth annual Global Entrepreneur Awards Program. Our first year of awards will recognize the outstanding contributions made by entrepreneurs, and their organizations as we work together to eradicate extreme poverty and transform communities. The 2020 Global Entrepreneur Award will be given in two categories, and the winners will be announced on Friday, November 6, 2020, during the Business & Leadership Conference benefit dinner.
- Global Entrepreneur of the Year
- Emerging Global Entrepreneur of the Year
- All Nominees must be a legal business entity operating in good standing.
- Global Entrepreneur of the Year: All Nominees must be in business for at least three years.
- Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year: All Nominees must be in business for less than three years.
APPLICATION PROCESS: (Apply Online by Wednesday, November 4, 2020)
Each application must include:
- Exceptional growth through job creation
- Financial Performance - Revenue growth
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Innovative products or services
- Kingdom Citizenship – Advancing the Kingdom of God and transforming lives through missions, evangelism, social responsibility, volunteerism, poverty eradication, etc
- Demonstrates economic support and/or transformational influence in their spheres of influence (personal or professional)
COMPLETED APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Uploaded documentation must include the nominee’s name in the name of the file, e.g., “Smith, Jane - 2020 Global Entrepreneur Award Documentation.”
The completed application must include the following (applications that do not include the following information will be considered incomplete):
- Nomination: include a 500-word maximum description of the applicant’s contributions that demonstrate three (3) or more of the characteristics listed in the above criteria section
- Upload available documentation of the stated achievement(s) described in the application
- Photo of Nominee: High-Resolution Print Quality Image no larger than 4” x 6”
- Completed Nomination Description
- Documentation of all the stated achievement(s) described in the application.
- Photo of Nominee