This is a two-part workshop series. In part one on June 3rd, 6PM-9PM, you will learn about the importance of branding for a business and work through developing a brand logo image for yourself or your small business. In part two on June 10th, 6PM-9PM you will take your newly designed logo and produce branding materials using our laser cutter, vinyl cutter, and/or 3D printer. When registering you may choose to sign up for Part 1 alone, or you sign up for Part 1 and 2 together.
- Learn about the importance of branding
- Establish your own brand identity
- Creation of your own brand logo design
***Participants will need to bring a laptop to participate in Part 2 of this workshop
For more information, please contact us at (708) 697-6250 or use the "Send an Email" link to the right.
- Reproduce your newly designed brand logo into a digital file
- Use our laser cutter, vinyl cutter, and/or 3D printer to produce branding materials such as stickers, keychains, engraved notebooks, and more.