This is a two-part workshop series held on-site in the Carver Innovation Center. In part one on October 11 , 1PM-4PM, you will learn about the importance of branding for a business and work through developing a brand logo image for yourself or your small business. In part two on October 18, 1PM-4PM you will take your newly designed logo and produce branding materials using our laser cutter, vinyl cutter, and/or 3D printer.
- Learn about the importance of branding
- Establish your own brand identity
- Creation of your own brand logo design
***Participants will need to bring a laptop to participate in both parts of this workshop
For more information, please contact us at (708) 697-6250 or use the "Send an Email" link to the right.
- Reproduce your newly designed brand logo into a digital file
- Use our laser cutter, vinyl cutter, and/or 3D printer to produce branding materials such as stickers, keychains, engraved notebooks, and more.